Hope you all had a great weekend! Its a start of a busy one for me. Today I’m off to do something fun with Estee Lauder. You can follow along on Instagram Stories or Snapchat.
Here are 5 things I’m musing on this super busy Monday:
1. We have a new president! No matter your political views, a new leader always brings changes and uncertain. I am a firm believer of God can turn anything situation into good so I put all my hope and trust in an authority higher than any president. “Be Joyful in hope; Patient in affliction; Faithful in prayer.” – Romans 12:12
2. The first thing I’m going to make after I can start eating sugar again. How good do these Unicorn Yogurt Bark looks?!
3. Asian households are infamous for making people take off shoes when entering the house. And I’ve taken that with me through adulthood, and I’m smart to do so says this article. I use to get annoyed looks when I make friends take off their shoes (I get it, you don’t want to leave your designer shoes unattended), but what you bring in is gross! Seriously…read this!
4. I’ve been day dreaming about the winter wonderland scenes of Park City during Sundance Film Festival. I’ve been a few times with a previous job and it was the best experience ever. The fashion is great too. If you want to look like a “Sundance film attending snow bunny”, these Sorel beauties will get you started.
5. These Mott & Bow jeans are my newest obsession! I love this stretch and the rich blue color! And I can’t forget to mention, they are so comfortable! I’ve had them for a week and already wore them 5 times!