A few weeks after the holidays, when life starts to settle down, I usually start dreaming of a vacation. Somewhere warm, somewhere scenic and picturesque. I peruse multiple travel sites to see if anything catches my eye. Who knows…there might be a killer deal that can even convince my husband to pack his bags last minute.
Speaking of bags, I’ve been dying to take my MZ Wallace bags on a getaway! I recently got the Large Sutton and the Chelsea Weekender. These are the perfect travel duo to carry on the plane or road tripping around with a little one. The quilted Sutton can be worn as a crossbody and weekender on my shoulder…and I still have an extra hand to keep my 2-year-old out of trouble. Its hard to tell from these photos, but these two bags fit so much! I was so surprised! One fits all my outfits a weekend getaway (4-5 looks) and the other fits a few accessories and Jaxson’s clothes. I also love the simple and classic design – all black, sleek and stain/dirt resistant material. MZ Wallace makes great bags for all your travel needs. I have my eye on this one next! 🙂
- 5-Night Spring Caribbean Cruise – Dreaming of those clear turquoise waters of the Caribbean!
- Italy: Medieval Castle Vacation from LA – Just think about Italian food and castles! Enough said.
- $249 To Maui, Hawaii – Flight deal for your next beach vacay!
- $149 for The Beach Club at Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina – Charleston is on my list of next place to visit in the US.
- 6-9 nights in Sydney and Auckland – Australia is by far one of the most amazing places I’ve ever visited. Hoping to go back soon!
Outfit Details Here:
Photography by KDM Photography