I love buying baby gifts more than anything else. You can get creative or stick to practical, either way, its fun to pick out gifts and gadgets that should hopefully satisfy both mama and baby.
A lot of these items I was also planning to put on my baby registry post, so this post will be a 2-fer! 🙂 If you’re currently building a registry or have a mama-to-be to gift, this guide is for you!
I personally have used (or will for baby #2) all these products, so if you have any specific questions, feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email.
- Freshly Picked Diaper Bag – Every mom needs a backpack that is not only stylish but functional. This diaper bag fits everything a mama needs for the little on, and the leather is so nice and easy. Just wipe off any spills and dirt!
- Noodle & Boo Bath Set – Loved this for Jaxson. It smells so good too! Will definitely use for baby #2.
- Stokke Jetkids Bedbox Suitcase – One of the best kid gear invention I’ve been this year! This carry-on suitcase transforms into a leg rest or in-flight bed for kids to keep them comfy in flight! Definitely will take this when we start traveling again.
- Baby Jogger City View Car Seat – I was excited to add this carseat to our family. Its a bit narrower than other car seats, saving space if you have multiple in the car, and it is appropriate from infant to big kid stage (5-100 lbs).
- Doodle & Co. Pop Pacifier – Love this design! The nipple pops back into a bubble when baby drops so you won’t have to worry about getting it dirty and washing it when you’re out and about!
- Honest Diapers Cake – Always a fan of the Honest Company and clean products. This diaper cake would make a perfect baby shower gift or when visiting a new mom!
- Barefoot Teams Baby Blanket – The softest blanket there ever was! We’ll be ready for lots of baby snuggles in this blanket!
- Barefoot Dreams Clothing Set – I love everything from Barefoot Dreams! They are very well known for their soft and luxurious materials (look back at #7). This little gift set is perfect for a shower gift or going home from hospital outfit for new baby!
- Dock-A-Tot – I am very much looking forward to using this with baby boy! A mini mattress of sorts with soft bumpers is perfect sleeping, playing and lounging around! It is also super lightweight and easy to travel with in or outside of the home.
- HALO Bassinet – This was one of the first things in my baby registry list! The HALO is a rotating bedside bassinet thats provides the closeness and convenience of cosleeping, without actually cosleeping. The bassinet swivels 360 so you can maneuver in any position that fits for you!
- FridaBaby FeverFrida – This brand makes some of the most simple but innovative products on the market. The NoseFrida is a must for any mom, and I’m excited for the FeverFrida….a wireless device that records temps every four seconds via a tiny bluetooth monitor and patch placed under the armpit. If there are any changes in temps or something to be concerned about, an alert will sent to your smartphone. Genius!
- Thule City Sleek Stroller – I have been testing out a few different expendable strollers (expandable to 2 or 3 kids) and the Thule City Sleek is seriously one of the best on the market. Compact, easy to folder and sturdy design are some of my favorite things about this stroller. I will share more on this stroller once I’ve had a change to use it more in the next couple weeks.